Bhop server suggestion: Don't force a map change without RTV.

Help us to fix problems !
Antworten
tupac

Bhop server suggestion: Don't force a map change without RTV.

Beitrag von tupac » Do 5 Aug 2021 08:35

YoUr-EnD kindly extended the map timer indefinitely for me yesterday, so I could keep playing the map I wanted. Today I wasn't so fortunate. As I was practicing a certain skip, the map forcefully changed.

It takes a very long time to select the map I want again. Since the now changed map is considered "recently played", It cannot be nominated again until a certain amount of map changes. Even if I'm alone on the server (which happens to be most of the time), I have to play a map I don't want for 10 minutes, rtv, play another map I don't want to play for 10 minutes, rtv, play another map I don't want to play for 10 minutes, rtv yet again and maybe this time I'm allowed to nominate the map I actually wanted to play.

I find this very annoying and I see no reason why it should be like this, especially if I'm alone on the server.

PS: I'm pretty sure that checkpoints are broken, they don't stop the timer.
PPS: Many of the "helpful" commands that are constantly flooding the chat are outright wrong. For example: one of them says that !tp toggles third person mode, but doesn't.
YoUr-EnD

Re: Bhop server suggestion: Don't force a map change without RTV.

Beitrag von YoUr-EnD » Do 5 Aug 2021 21:18

1. Now you can choose "extend map" 2000 times and it add everytime 30min+
2. No more "recently played" at nominate
3. wait 10 mins for rtv is needed couse there are too many trolls out there who use rtv 10 seconds after mapchange again and again and you cant do nothing against it if you are alone.
4. what checkpoints? the are only start and end zones and some hidden ones to avoid buguse.
5. The Chatflood will be fixed soon.
Antworten